Sureflap SureFeed Microchip Pet Feeder Connect iMPFWT with Hub Bundle Option - Wifi Link and App Controlled
- Ships Within 1 Business Day
- 4.00 LBS
Save 5% , USE COUPON 5OFF at Checkout
How It works
The Microchip Pet Feeder Connect links to the Sure Petcare app via the Hub, which is connected to your home router. Each Hub can connect up to ten devices, including our connected doors.
- Works with a pet's existing identification microchip or RFID collar tag (one tag included).
- Designed for multi-pet homes to stop pets stealing each others' food.
- Suitable for both wet and dry food. Bowl capacity 400ml.
- Sealed bowl keeps food fresher and free of flies.
- A low battery indicator will flash when they need changing.
- LEDs guide accurate portioning when adding food.
- Once you've registered with the app, your warranty is automatically activated.
- Removable parts for easy cleaning.
- Discover the times of day that your pet normally likes to feed and how much they eat at each visit to help you identify any changes in their feeding pattern, which could be an indication of illness or stress.
- Personalize the setup of your feeder to suit your cat. You can set up two different food types and set the portion amount or set the training mode and lid close delay.
- Chronological record of actions by product, pet or user.
- Give friends, family and pet sitters access to the Sure Petcare app so that you can see your pet is being properly fed whilst you are away.
- 3 Year Warranty
Without the Hub, you cannot link the Microchip Pet Feeder Connect to the Sure Petcare app. If you already have a Hub, you can purchase the Microchip Pet Feeder Connect on its own.
Whats In Included:
1 x Microchip Pet Feeder Connect
1 x Single Bowl.
1 x (2) Half Bowls.
1 x Mat.
1 x User Manual.
1 x SureFlap RFID Collar Tag (Batteries not included).
1 x iHBWT - Connect Hub ( If Selected )
3 Year Manufacturer Warranty
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Sureflap Surefeed Microchip Feeder
Love this product. It works exactly as advertised. We have two kittens with chips that need to eat frequently. Their chips were read easily by the device and the kittens needed no training period - they ate from it immediately! The feeder is great because it keeps the 2 older cats without chips out of the kitten food. At first I was annoyed because the Hub is not wireless, and the directions said to place it close to the feeder, which we are unable to do based on where our router is located. Good news is that the Hub placed with the router in the basement works fine receiving/transmitting data from the feeder in the kitchen!
WILL work with small dogs
I was in need of a feeder like this because we acquired my mother's dog that kept eating our dog's food. I have a 13 year old 10 lbs Maltese/Shih Tzu mix and it did not very long at all to learn how to use this feeder. I was unsure if it would even work with my dog because the marketing says "pet" but seems to be geared to cats. My dog seems to have no problem with it though