Microchip Pet Feeder - Suitable for Both Wet and Dry Food + FREE TRAVEL BOWL - Uses Included Microchip Collar Tag
- Ships Within 1 Business Day
- 4.00 LBS
- Free Shipping
FurBabyFeeder introducing new RFID Microchip feeding station for medium cats and dogs. This microchip pet feeder's food dispenser has the capability of recognizing specific pets and only allowing them to access the food.
FurBabyFeeder upgraded their multi pet RFID Microchip Feeding Station based on customer feedback! This Automatic Microchip Pet Feeder has the capability of recognizing specific pets and only allowing them to access the food. Keep your pet healthy with this innovative feeder
How Microchip Pet Feeder Works
As your pet approaches the feeder, it recognizes their included Microchip RFID collar tags, only opening for them. It then automatically closes when the cat moves away, preventing all other animals and children gaining access to their food.
Microchip Pet Feeder Features:
- Use Authorized RFID Identification & Infrared Sensor technology
- Unique design for Multi-pet
- Support 32 pet identities in memory, Pet feeder RFID
- Re writable Tags
- Sealed food bowl
- Dual Power supply, support battery ( 4 x C cell batteries-not included) & DC5V USB power.
- Battery powering is for a short period of time. USB powering is recommended for best performance.
- ONLY WORKS WITH RFID TAG: This feeder DOES NOT work with pet’s internal chip ONLY with included RFID Tags.
- Timer features NOT available in this unit.
- Bowl capacity 1L
- Feeder Unit measures 16" x 9.5" x 3"
- Dish Size 6.5" x 5" x 2"
What's included in microchip pet feeder
- FurBabyFeeder Pet Feeder
- Single Grey Bowl (1000 ML capacity)
- User Manual
- 2 x FurBabyFeeder RFID Collar Tags
- Dual Power Supply (DC5V USB power)
- Our signature eOutletDeals Pet Travel Bowl.
Multi Pet RFID Tag:
Pet (Dog & Cat) Microchip Feeder Material:
Automatic self-feeding cat collar feeder is made of food-grade ABS materials + PP bowl+ PC lid and harmless to humans and pets.
LCD DISPLAY: Simple to use Menu. Forget which pets have access? Just use the factory reset feature and reset the feeder. RFID tags will have to be registered to feeder again.
1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
It works as described. We purchased it to keep the cat out of the dog food. My only concern is that my small dog has to be very close to the feeder for it to open, his face has to be over the bowl and the tag has to be dangling in front of his neck. He sometimes expects it to open when he is standing back a few inches too many. He's learning though. The tag is light weight, slightly bigger than a quarter, so it might be big for some cats. The bowl holds two cups of small kibble. So far, I'm happy with our purchase.
My cat has to be in front to eat for the tag to access the bowl. It works but the range should be little longer.
Works great, fast shipping .
Super fast shipper! Great ! Thank you so much.
I wish the tags were bit smaller but it does the job. So if your cat wont wear a tag , might not work for you. Otherwise we give it a thumbs up.
I got two of these bowls for my two cats. One is a kitten who needs to eat kitten food. The other is an 8 years cat with IBS. He loves the kitten food while the kitten will eat the high fiber food. The 8 year old get sick. Now he's feeling better and no one is eating the others food.