Advocate Pet Test PT-162 Urinary Tract Infection Test Strips for Pets- 50 Strips
(You save )
- 1.00 LBS
- Free Shipping
Save 10% , USE COUPON 10OFF at Checkout
A preventative measure for UTIs in Cats and Dogs - home testing
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are common in dogs and cats and are often caused by bacteria entering the urinary tract through the urethra. UTIs are quite uncomfortable and can result in health complications and sometimes death if left untreated.
UTIs are treatable if detected early.
Our strip will test for Leukocytes, Nitrate and pH and are safe and painless with results in 60 to 120 seconds.
- Remove one strip from the bottle and replace the cap immediately.
- Immerse the reagent area of the strip in the urine specimen and remove quickly.
- While removing the strip from the urine, run the edge of the strip against the rim of the urine container to remove excess urine.
- Wait the allotted time and hold the strip close to the color corresponding color blocks on the bottle. Be sure that lighting is adequate and match carefully.
- Test for Leukocytes, Nitrate and pH
- Easy testing
- Results in 60 to 120 seconds
- 50 strips
In the Box
(50) Single-Use Test Strips
Calibrated for Pets ONLY