PetSafe PIF-275-19 Wireless Pet Containment System Receiver Collar + Two FREE Batteries
- Ships in 1 business day
- 1.00 LBS
- Free Shipping
Save 5% , USE COUPON 5OFF at Checkout
Need an extra collar for both dogs in your family? You’ve come to the right place. The Wireless Pet Containment System Receiver Collar helps keep all your pups secure in your yard while they’re running around and napping together in the sunshine.
This waterproof collar has 5 levels of adjustable static correction plus a tone-only mode that is perfect for training when your dog is learning the boundary of his new play area.
You can add as many pets to your existing compatible wireless fence as you need. Just make sure each four-legged friend has their own PetSafe® wireless fence dog collar. This collar is compatible with the Wireless Pet Containment System™, Stay & Play® Compact Wireless Fence, Stay & Play® Wireless Fence for Stubborn Dogs and the Stay & Play® Wireless Fence with Replaceable Battery Collar. Your pet deserves the best. Trust PetSafe® to keep your pet healthy, safe and happy.
- Purchase an extra wireless fence dog collar for every pet in your family
- For dogs 8 lb and up
- 5 levels of adjustable static correction plus a tone-only mode for training
- Collar strap adjusts to fit neck sizes 6-28 in
- Battery-operated collar uses 1 RFA-67 battery
- Add as many collars as you need to your compatible wireless fence
- Compatible with your existing:
- Wireless Pet Containment System™ ( PIF-300)
- Stay & Play® Compact Wireless Fence (PIF00-12917)
- Stay & Play® Wireless Fence for Stubborn Dogs (PIF00-13663)
- Stay & Play® Wireless Fence with Replaceable Battery Collar (PIF00-15001)
- 1 receiver collar
- Short and long contact point
- Test light tool
- Product manual
- 2 FREE Alternative Replacement Batteries
One Year Manufacturer Warranty
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
We’ve used this system for years! 5 collars on one base! Durable collars & battery life is good, replacement is easy. Vibration and beeps warn well and are warnings enough for our five large dogs. Follow training guidelines of the base system to train your pet and minimize the use of the “shock” feature.