Dogtra 2700 T&B GV Orange Edition Expandable Long Range 1-Mile 1-2 Dog Remote Training & Beeper E-Collar Includes eOutletdeals Pet Travel Bowl
- Ships in 1 busines day
- 3.70 LBS
- Free Shipping
Specifically designed for upland hunting with built-in beeper collar. EXPANDABLE to 2-dogs (with purchase of extra receiver/beeper)
The GVT&B-EXP is our Grain Valley Exclusive version of the Dogtra 2700T&B. This unit combines e-collar and beeper collar functionality into one convenient system. Designed for upland hunting, it's perfect to give you more control and locate ability with long-ranging bird dogs.
The exclusive GV Edition is an all-orange system (handheld, collar strap, and collar receiver) giving you optimal visibility in the field. Our exclusive system is also expandable. It comes with everything you need to train and locate a single dog, but the handheld transmitter is capable of controlling up to 2 collars - just purchase a TBRX-Grn (sold separately) and you can train and locate 2 dogs with your single handheld.
1-mile range. The built-in receiver/beeper horn gives you the ability to track your dog with three beeper modes: Point only, Run/Point, and Locate. Equipped with the new accelerometer sensor, the 2700T&B gives you the enhanced ability to accurately track, detect, and monitor your dog.
The system comes with 127 Nick/Constant stimulation levels for accurate control and the new HPP (High Performance Pager) vibration system and Enhanced Contact Points make this system a winner. The 2700T&B comes with a unique single-body design where the downward-facing beeper horn is built into the receiver. This eliminates bulkiness and reduces the risk of catching on objects while in the field.
- 1-Mile range
- Fully Waterproof system (IPX9K)
- High Output Receiver
- 127 Stimulation Levels
- Rheostat Dial
- LCD Screen
- Nick and Constant Stimulation options
- Non-stimulating High Performance Pager (vibration) Option
- Audible Tone / Pager
- Adjustable Sound Level
- Single-Body Receiver/Beeper Horn
- 3 Beeper Modes: Pointing, Pointing and Running, Locate
- Accelerometer sensor
- Enhanced Contact Points
- Recommended for dogs 35 pounds and up
- 2-Hour Rapid Charge Batteries
- Hunter orange design for optimal visibility
- Includes hard-sided carrying case
- Handheld transmitter has dog collar toggle switch (making system expandable to 2 dogs with the purchase of extra collar/receiver - sold separately)
- eOutletDeals Pet Travel Bowl
One Year Manufacturer Warranty