SureFlap Microchip Pet Door (White)
- Ships in 1-2 business days
- 4.85 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Microchip Pet Door (White)
The SureFlap Microchip Pet Door is the first to be designed to meet the needs of large cats, such as maine coons, and small dogs, such as terriers.
- Works with a pet's existing identification microchip or RFID collar tag (one tag supplied)
- Compatible with all microchip formats worldwide
- Suitable for multi-pet households (up to 32 pet identities)
- NEW Curfew Mode: program the door to lock and unlock at specified times
- NEW Double Lock Mechanism for increased security against intruder animals
- Fits into doors, windows and walls
- Battery operated (typical battery life 6+ months, and in many cases, up to 12 months with normal use)
- Requires 4 C cell batteries (not included)
- Selective entry - any pet can leave
- 3-year warranty
- Flap opening dimensions 6 11⁄16" (W) x 7" (H).
- Exterior frame dimensions 10 5⁄16" (W) x 11 1⁄16" (H).
- Tunnel depth 2 3⁄4" (D).
- Hole Dimensions 8 1⁄8" (W) x 9 3⁄16" (H).
One Year Manufacturer Warranty
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
We have had it for a week now. The possums can't get in but our pet is able to enter and exit at will. It was simple to install and took no time for our pet to adjust to the new door. After a few frustrating of attempts of trying to enter the house without slowing down and being denied entrance until the lock released now she has learned the process. Note she is 14 years old. So I guess you can teach an old dog new tricks.
This is a great cat door! Easy to install (considering you have to cut a hole in the door) and went together well and seems to be very nice quality. My door flap doesn't quite line up perfectly in the frame but otherwise it's great! I use this indoors to allow certain cats freedom to roam while keeping others confined. I only wish I could have the door "learn" multiple IDs then let me choose which ones to allow in/out instead of only learning a couple IDs at a time. My kitties don't love the flap closing on their tails, but I think in time they will learn to go through more slowly so maybe that will help? 5 out of 6 cats use it by themselves daily, and they keep getting braver! So far this is the closest option to perfect for us!
Installation was straightforward in part due to the accurate instructions. However, I could not use the provided screws on my hollow wall (stucco outside, sheetrock indside). I had to use different fasteners. Programming is easy. It has the necessary options that I need. This pet door is very well designed and looks great. Biggest problem is to train my cat Gypsy, which is very shy. It requires to be patient. It has made steady progress but still is not able to push its head through after a four days. In summary, I would recommend this product.
Looks really good, and specifications are excellent. It says it does things that other pet doors don't do, and IT REALLY DOES! I only gave it 4 stars so far because my cat goes up to it and then stops. It would not unlock until my cat got its nose against the door. I called Customer Support, and they told me how to extend the detection range. It was easy and I did that. The cat hasn't tried the door again yet, so "the jury is still out. My cat has been using a locking door controlled with a collar magnet for a long time, so knows how to go through locking doors, but I have yet to get her through this pet door.