SureFlap Microchip Cat Door (White)
- Ships in 1-2 business days
- 2.87 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Microchip Cat Door (White)
The SureFlap Microchip Cat Door identifies cats using their unique identification microchip, unlocking only for your pet when they enter the home, preventing strays and neighbourhood cats from gaining access.
- Learns your cat's existing identification microchip
- Compatible with all common microchips*
- Stores up to 32 pet identities in memory
- Press one button to register your cat's microchip
- Fits into doors, windows and walls
- Battery operated (typical battery life 6+ months, and in many cases, up to 12 months with normal use)
- Requires 4 AA batteries (not included)
- Low battery indicator light
- Selective entry - any cat can exit
- 4-way manual lock
- 3-year warranty
- Flap opening dimensions 5 5⁄8" x 4 3⁄4".
- Hole dimensions 6 1⁄2" (W) x 6 3⁄4" (H).
- Tunnel depth 2 3⁄4".
- Exterior frame dimensions 8 1⁄4" (W) x 8 1⁄4" (H).
* Except 10-digit microchips with codes beginning 000..., 010..., 020
One Year Manufacturer Warranty
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
SureFlap Microchip Cat Flap & DualScan - Door Installation
Learn how to install the SureFlap Microchip Cat Flap or the Su...
Replacing the Front Frame on the SureFlap Microchip Cat Flap
A new front frame can be fitted to any existing SureFlap. Our ...
SureFlap Microchip Cat Flap : Demonstrated by Misty & Jack
To rid ourselves of an unwanted furry visitor, we invested in ...
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The door is easy to install (we put it in a door), easy to program, just push the program button and wait until the cat walks through the door, done. my cats got used to it within one day. We used to have a magnetic door and always worried that the cats would lose their collar. The microchip sensor is fantastic.